Monday, October 1, 2007

Firefox 2.0.0.7 has issues with CODE tags?

I'm using Firefox 2.0.0.7 and I love it. But I think I may have discovered a "feature" today. At least I think its a Firefox problem.

When reading blogs I often like to copy and paste the code samples to test them out. But I've noticed when I paste some of the code samples the line breaks are gone. So the result is one long unreadable line of text.

As far as I can tell it only seems to happen with pages using <code> tags, such as the CFCUnit documentation

If the code is inside <pre> tags, the line breaks are preserved. For example the CFUnit primer uses <pre> tags.


Anyone else notice this problem?

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Header image adapted from atomicjeep